How will PODpartner charge me?
No worries about any upfront cost. You can use our built-in Design Creator for free and design as many products as you want. We will only charge you the order cost after you sell a PODpartner product in your online store.
Order cost = Product price + Shipping fee + Tax
Product price consists of two parts: garment price and total printing cost. Therefore, a product’s price may vary according to the number of prints added to it.
Shipping fee is determined by three factors: shipping method, destination, and clothing type. click here to understand our shipping rates.
Tax is calculated according to the tax policy of the country where the order will be delivered.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal, Debit/Credit cards, and POD Wallet (hassle-free and strongly recommended).
What is POD Wallet?
POD Wallet is an secure and efficient payment tool developed by the PODpartner.
The benefits of using a POD Wallet
1. It makes your transactions safer. You can keep track of your top-up history and payment records anytime with POD Wallet and get a clearer idea of all your transactions.
2. It saves you transaction fees. When you make a payment through a bank account, the bank may charge a transaction fee and possibly other costs. However, if you’re paying with POD Wallet, all you need to pay is the order total.
3. It prevents your credit card from being frozen. Frequent small payments in a short period may be regarded as fraudulent activities by some banks, causing your credit card to be frozen. POD Wallet keeps all your payments within our system and saves you the trouble of dealing with banking issues.
How do automatic payments work?
Automatic payment is designed to help you efficiently process your orders and speed up your order fulfillment.
When you turn on automatic payments for one of your integrated stores, your POD Wallet will start to pay for orders coming from that store automatically. Please ensure there is sufficient balance in your POD Wallet to prevent payment failures.
Why is my transaction delayed?
There are mainly two reasons for a delayed transaction:
- A Paypal fraud alert is triggered. In this case, it would take approximately 7 days to finalize the transaction.
- E-Check payments also take about 7 days to be processed.
Given that transactions could be canceled during delays, PODpartner will only start production upon confirming receipt of payment.
Can I pay in a different currency other than USD?
Yes. Paypal will automatically convert your currency into USD when you make a payment.
How do you calculate the price of a customized product?
PODpartner does not charge additional fees for orders with custom layers. The price of a customized product will be calculated the same way as a regular product, determined by garment price and total printing cost (the cost of all the print areas used).
How can I check my transaction history?
1. Go to Dashboard > Billing > Transaction Record;
2. Click on "Order Details" to view the transaction information of all your orders;
3. Click on "Wallet Details" to view the transaction records of your POD Wallet;
If you have paid with POD Wallet, you can also head to Billing > POD Wallet. You will find all the payment details on the same page.