How can I manually create a retail order?
If you want to place a retail order manually on PODpartner, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Dashboard > Product Templates > select the template you want to use for your order;
2. Click the "Order" button and choose a store to publish in the pop-up window;
3. After selecting product color, size, and quantity, press "OK";
4. Click on "Edit shipping info", enter your delivery address, then hit "Order";
5. Choose a shipping method, and click on "Proceed to payment";
6. Once the payment is completed, the product will be sent to production and shipped out by PODpartner.
If the product template has been published to your store, you can head to Dashboard > Stores > choose the store where you listed the product > find that product and hover your cursor over the ellipsis at the right of the row > follow the abovementioned step 2 - 6.
In the case that you have not connected any online store to PODpartner, you can create a retail order by making a sample order.
Will PODpartner automatically fulfill all my retail orders?
If you turn on automatic payments and have a sufficient balance in your POD Wallet, all your PODpartner orders will be automatically paid and sent to production. However, if your retail order contains a non-PODpartner product, you may need to manually complete the payment, depending on your Order import settings.
To turn on automatic payments, please go to Dashboard > Billing > POD Wallet > Click “Turn on automatic payments”.
If you only want to turn on automatic payments for a particular store, head to Dashboard > Settings > Store Settings > Choose a store > Click “Turn on automatic payments”.
How can I make a sample order?
If you want to make a sample order on PODpartner, you can do the followings:
1. Select and design a product > save the template > click on "Place an Order";
2. Click the "Place an Order" button under "Sample Order" in the pop-up window, and then select the color, size, and quantity of the sample;
3. Click on "Edit shipping info", select or create an address, and choose a shipping method;
4. After selecting a payment method, press "Pay Now";
5. Once the payment is completed, the sample will be sent to production and shipped to you by PODpartner.
If you already have a ready-to-use product template, you can go to Stores > click on an integrated online store > choose the product template from the list > hit "Order"; another option is to head to Product Templates > find the product template you want to use > press “Order”. Then, you can follow step 2 - 5 mentioned above to complete the sample order process.
Can I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Sure thing. If you order 100 items or more at a time, please contact our customer service for a bulk order discount.
What is your MOQ?
We do not require a minimum order quantity, so you're good to go with just a sample order. However, we are happy to offer a bulk order discount for orders containing more than 100 products.
Get in touch with our customer service to find out more about PODpartner bulk discount.
How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel an unpaid order at any moment.
1. Go to Dashboard > Orders > find the order you want to cancel > click to enter the Order Details page;
2. Click the "Cancel Order" button at the top right of the page;
3. After the cancellation, the order status will become "Canceled"; you can find all your canceled orders under the category of "Canceled" on the order list.
To cancel a paid order, please contact our customer service ASAP.
Below is a video tutorial for your reference:
Where can I check my order status?
Go to Dashboard > Orders > find and click on the order you want to check > view all the order details (order timeline, history & current status, etc.)
Where can I manage my orders?
Go to Dashboard and click on "Orders" to see a list of all your orders and access order details. At the top of the list is where you can sort the orders by their status.
If you have any questions about your order, feel free to contact our customer service anytime.
Can you print on other products besides clothing?
PODpartner specializes in clothing print-on-demand & dropshipping and will continue focusing on high-quality apparel products.
Our long-term goals are to provide our customers with a wider range of apparel, more creative freedom, and faster fulfillment service.
How is your print quality with lower-opacity designs?
We use up-to-date DTG printing equipment that can produce high-quality color results for gradients and low-opacity images.
You can make a sample order to get an accurate understanding of how these designs look in real life.